WATER TAXI TO NO NAME BEACH
In a nutshell Seated in a comfortable water taxi, we will travel to an idyllic beach on a small deserted island where we can take in the stunning Caribbean with its white sands, crystal-clear waters and endless blue skies.
- Water taxi ride
- Klein Bonaire
- No Name Beach
- Relaxing on the beach, swimming and snorkelling
- Drinks included
- Our excursion begins right at the port where we will board a comfortable water taxi fitted with a parasol cover, comfortable seats and an extendible ramp so that we can get on and off easily.
- We will glide through the Caribbean waters for just 15 minutes before reaching Klein Bonaire, an uninhabited islet less than a kilometre off the coast of Bonaire, surrounded by wonderful coral formations and a very popular destination for diving enthusiasts.
- We will get off onto dry land, sinking our feet into the incredible white sand of No Name Beach, which lies next to emerald green vegetation and is lapped by stunningly clear waters.
- We can spend our time in this Caribbean paradise however we like. We can go for a long swim, put on our snorkelling mask and mouthpiece and explore the perfectly visible sea beds teeming with multi-coloured fish, or we can relax on the beach and top up our tans.
- And if we like, we can also enjoy a refreshing drink! We will be offered a bottle of water and a rum punch, or alternatively a fruit punch.
- Snorkelling is not an assisted activity and no instructors will be present.
- Snorkelling masks and mouthpieces can only be hired on the water taxi.