QUAD BIKE ADVENTURE ALONG THE EAST COAST
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell We will explore the wild side of Bonaire on a two-seater quad bike that will take us along dirt roads well off the beaten track, where we will admire astounding views and even explore a cave. A real adventure!
Good to know
- Off-road quad bike excursion
- East coast of Bonaire
- Washikemba reserve
- Spelonk Lighthouse
- Cave exploration
- We will leave the port in a van that will leave us just outside the city, where our adventurous quad bikes will be waiting for us with fully automatic gearboxes.
- After a safety briefing and receiving the necessary instructions on how to handle the vehicle, we will set off to explore the east coast of Bonaire.
- Our journey will take us along the dirt tracks of the Washikemba reserve, where we will have the chance to spot wild asses, goats and iguanas.
- We will make a short stop at Spelonk Lighthouse, located at the eastern tip of Bonaire, to admire the vast blue expanse of the Caribbean sea.
- Our adventure will continue as we explore one of the many caves on the island and we will find out about the Bonaire bat that chose this cave as its home.
- On the return journey, will cross the area of Bolivia, admiring the stunning panoramic views of the ocean before leaving our quad bikes and returning to the port in our van.
Good to know
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 18 are not allowed to take part in this excursion.
- The quad bikes can transport two passengers and do not have a driver. The person driving must be in possession of a valid driving license.
- Passengers must complete some simple manoeuvres to demonstrate their driving competence and must take part in a safety briefing.
- We recommend wearing long trousers and comfortable, closed shoes and bringing a rucksack with you.
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses.
- The excursion covers uneven ground and is therefore only suitable for guests in good health.
- The use of a helmet is compulsory.