CRUISE ALONG THE COAST OF BONAIRE
Nature, Beach, Drink included
What we will see
- Bay of Bonaire
- Bonaire National Marine Park
- Swimming and snorkelling
- Snacks and open bar on board
What we will do
- We will explore the wonderful bay of Bonaire, with a string of breathtaking views along the wild, unspoilt coast, which offers stunning sights for us to photograph.
- We will stop for a swim or a snorkelling session which will give us direct access to the protected fauna of Bonaire National Marine Park, established in 1979.
- The sea beds around the island are rich in wonderful corals and are irresistibly appealing to diving fans thanks to their varied and colourful fauna: rays, octopi, sea eagles, sea fans and parrotfish.
- During our boat ride, we will have a chef at our disposition who will prepare delicious snacks with fresh ingredients for us, to accompany the fabulous open bar service that is available throughout the whole cruise so we can sip a rum, beer, wine, fruit juice or soft drink. This exclusive treatment will make this fantastic island seem even more incredible!
What you need to know
We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
The tour does not feature a guide.
Minimum age: 10 years.
Maximum weight: 110 kg.
The excursion is not recommended to guests who suffer with seasickness.
You must be able to swim.
During the dive, the group will be constantly assisted by instructors.
The price of the excursion includes snorkeling equipment, drinks and snacks.