CRUISE AND SNORKELLING AT KLEIN BONAIRE
In a nutshell Aboard our agile boat, we will explore the wonderful sea beds of Klein Bonaire, a popular destination for diving enthusiasts. We will dive in for some snorkelling in two different places, and celebrate on board with a delicious rum punch.
Good to know
- Boat cruise
- Klein Bonaire: two snorkelling sessions
- Rum punch on board
- We will board the Seacow, an agile boat with a cover to shield us from the sun, and we will head towards Klein Bonaire, a delightful and uninhabited islet surrounded by coral reef.
- On board the Seacow, we will be given important safety instructions and receive all the equipment we need to explore the island's incredible sea beds, including a mask, mouthpiece and flippers.
- Accompanied by our guide, we will dive in to explore two different sites, both representative of the wonders that the island's protected reef has to offer. We will see some incredible sights including colourful fish and winding coral formations and, with a bit of luck, we might even spot a sea turtle!
- Back on board after our second session, a delicious rum punch will be waiting for us. It is the Seacow's captain's secret recipe and perfect for raising a toast to this fantastic experience.
Good to know
- The excursion is suitable for everyone and no previous snorkelling experience is necessary.
- During the dive, the group will be constantly assisted by instructors.
- You must be able to swim.
- You must wear shoes or sandals with a rubber sole.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Max age is 70
- Max weight 113 kg