YACHT CRUISE AND SNORKELLING IN THE MARINE RESERVE
On our yacht, with a glass of champagne to raise a toast to the beautiful Caribbean, we will sail through Bonaire's marine reserve. We will receive exceptional on-board service and have the chance to feast our eyes on the wonders of the coral reef with an unforgettable snorkelling session.
- Yacht cruise
- Bonaire National Marine Park
- Snorkelling excursion
- Champagne and open bar on board
- We board our comfortable yacht, designed to offer fun and relaxation to a number of groups, and we will sail along the stunning coast of Bonaire.
- Our yacht is 14 metres long and boasts several comforts: a wide, fixed parasol with lots of room to sit and enjoy a glass of champagne with the other guests, a convenient ladder that leads to the rear deck equipped with comfortable cushions, and the deck at the bow where sun loungers offer relaxation and breathtaking views.
- We head towards Bonaire National Marine Park, established in 1979 to protect the flora and fauna on this coastline that boasts the widest variety of marine species in the world.
- During the excursion, we have the chance to dive into the crystal-clear Caribbean waters and take part in unforgettable snorkelling excursions in two locations to discover the island's fascinating coral reef.
- And the fun continues on board! The exclusive open bar service means you will not go thirsty during our luxury adventure over the sea. Beer, non-alcoholic cocktails and the typical Caribbean rum punch are available as a pleasant accompaniment to this cruise in a true corner of paradise.
Good to know
- You must be able to swim.
- It is not permitted to touch the coral formations.
- Please keep a safe distance from the red and brown coral reef formations as contact with them may cause skin irritation.
- Snorkelling equipment is included.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- Should sea conditions not allow us to stop for snorkelling where planned, an alternative location will be chosen .
- It is recommended that you do not consume alcohol before getting into the water.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Max age is 70 yrs
- Max weight 113 kg