WALKING TOUR OF CAVTAT AND DUBROVNIK
We will explore two authentic jewels of the Adriatic, the towns of Cavtat and Dubrovnik, discovering their secrets on a guided walking tour and soaking up the charming atmospheres of these historic towns in our free time there.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour
- Dubrovnik Riviera
- Cavtat: guided tour and free time
- Dubrovnik: guided tour and free time
What we will do
- Our excursion will begin with a sightseeing coach tour of the hills overlooking the city of Dubrovnik, which offer breathtaking views of the old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Our tour will continue along the stunning eastern stretch of Dubrovnik Riviera, with its string of picturesque seaside villages, exceptionally beautiful coves and hills teeming with lush Mediterranean vegetation.
- We will reach the town of Cavtat, also known as the Old City. It is one of the oldest settlements in this area of the Adriatic and lies on a strip of land that juts out into the sea and is surrounded by hills.
- Few other places offer such a harmonious blend of Mediterranean beauty and architecture, in both their modern and ancient forms, as it has proudly preserved its rich historical and cultural traditions.
- After a short guided walking tour of Cavtat, we will be free to explore the town in our own time, walking along the promenade dotted with palm trees, seizing the opportunity to enjoy a dip in the incredible sea or relaxing in the sunshine.
- Then we will head back to our starting point for a short guided tour of Dubrovnik, where we can admire the magnificent exteriors of its monuments and soak up the charming atmosphere in the old town.
- After our walk, we will have some free time to further explore the most fascinating spots in the city on our own before returning to the ship individually on a shuttle.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Guests can return to the ship on the shuttle buses provided. Please check in the “Diario di bordo” program the timing of the last shuttle bus available.?