DUBROVNIK AND CAVTAT: THE CHARM OF CROATIA
Sightseen, MyExploration, Passepartour, From 1 to 3 hours walking
A guided tour to visit the two pearls of the Croatian Adriatic coast. Explore the old town and dive into the sea at Cavtat, an ancient Greek colony, then enjoy the medieval city of Dubrovnik, among UNESCO heritage buildings and alleys.
- Dubrovnik from the hill
- Dubrovnik Riviera
- Cavtat, guided tour
- Dubrovnik, guided tour
- Your adventure starts with a bus trip in the hills above Dubrovnik, from where the view spans the whole of the old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Traveling along the D8 coast road, the view changes constantly: fishing villages, coves and lush Mediterranean vegetation make this section of the Adriatic coast truly special.
- Cavtat, known as Old Ragusa, stands on the Rat Peninsula and descends from a Greek colony established in the 6th century BC. Ask our local guide about the legend of Cadmus during the walking tour of the city.
- The next stop is Dubrovnik: touring the main buildings and monuments of this perfectly preserved medieval city, with the help of our guide, you'll visit all the backdrops to the TV series Game of Thrones.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.