DUBROVNIK AND CAVTAT: THE CHARM OF CROATIA
A guided tour to visit the two pearls of the Croatian Adriatic coast. Explore the old town and dive into the sea at Cavtat, an ancient Greek colony, then enjoy the medieval city of Dubrovnik, among UNESCO heritage buildings and alleys.
- Dubrovnik from the hill
- Dubrovnik Riviera
- Cavtat, guided tour and free time
- Dubrovnik, guided tour and free time
- Your adventure starts with a bus trip in the hills above Dubrovnik, from where the view spans the whole of the old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Traveling along the D8 coast road, the view changes constantly: fishing villages, coves and lush Mediterranean vegetation make this section of the Adriatic coast truly special.
- Cavtat, known as Old Ragusa, stands on the Rat Peninsula and descends from a Greek colony established in the 6th century BC. Ask our local guide about the legend of Cadmus during the walking tour of the city.
- Spend your free time enjoying a refreshing swim or strolling along the seafront promenade.
- The next stop is Dubrovnik: touring the main buildings and monuments of this perfectly preserved medieval city, with the help of our guide, you'll visit all the backdrops to the TV series Game of Thrones.
- Use your free time to explore the other treasures and flavors of the old town: try some “rozata”, crème caramel served with rose syrup, or sip a glass of white Posip from Kurcula island or a Dingac if you prefer red.
Good to know
- A shuttle bus is available for your return journey to the ship. Check the time of the last shuttle in the Diario di Bordo.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.