CRUISE IN THE WATERS AROUND CORFU
Giro turistico, Naturrundtur, Bad
We sail along the crystal-clear waters lapping the island of Corfu aboard a comfortable boat to discover some of the most evocative beaches and coves, taking pleasant dips in the sea and enjoying the unspoilt nature.
What we will see
- Cruise along the coast
- Views of Corfu by the sea
- Perama beach
- Pontikonissi isle
- Vido isle
- Relaxing at the beach
What we will do
- We disembark and the port shuttle takes us to our boat, ready to take us on an unforgettable cruise on the glistening waters surrounding the island of Corfu.
- In a comfortable and relaxed, we sip a drink served in the open bar on board and head towards the north-eastern coast of the island.
- The picturesque town centre of Corfu soon appears before our eyes with its lively harbour flanked by two fortresses, one overlooking the sea to the East and the new one to the West.
- We drop anchor in front of Perama beach, which is literally surrounded by lush hills, and take advantage of our stop for a refreshing dip in the sea.
- We then resume our sailing trip towards the picturesque Pontikonissi isle, covered in thick cypress trees surrounding a Byzantine chapel dating back to the 12th century.
- Our last stop is the small Vido isle, declared a protected natural reserve in 1993 and therefore maintained free of buildings having an environmental impact as much as possible.
- We disembark to enjoy some free time on the beach, where we can swim, relax and sunbathe. Those looking to treat their palates will find a small restaurant to buy snacks and beverages.
What you need to know
- As it is a natural reserve, only a small number of loungers and parasols is available on the island. * There are toilets and shaded areas on the boat.