RELAXING ON ARGENTIERA BEACH
Giro turistico, Bad
The perfect occasion to enjoy a truly evocative seaside resort surrounded by the remains of an ancient mining village overlooking tempting crystal-clear waters.
What we will see
- North-western coast of Sardinia
- Porto Torres hinterland
- Cala dell’Argentiera
- Swimming in the sea and relaxing at the beach
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us and head towards the north-western coast of Sardinia crossing the rural hinterland with its gentle hills that accompany us as far as the sea.
- We reach the wild secluded cala dell’Argentiera, made up of two crescent-shaped beaches separated by a small cliff.
- The beach overlooks an evocative industrial archaeological scene with buildings belonging to the Argentiera mine, now abandoned but which was used to extract lead, silver and zinc for centuries.
- We remain enchanted by the evocative atmosphere of this secluded place where time seems to have stopped, while the sea breeze caresses the shore covered in sand, pebbles and mineral powder.
- We enjoy the extraordinarily crystal-clear sea: the bright reflections of the water contrasts with the dark colour of the rocks protecting the beach and generating a spectacular game of colours.
- The waters of the bay are ideal for underwater adventure but are also suitable for children as they deepen gradually, offering both children and adults the opportunity to relax and have fun at their own pace.