SUNSET AT SEA BETWEEN DELOS AND RHENIA
Sightseen, Relax, Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking, 52
Yellow, orange and red. These are the colors you'll see on your way toward Delos on a traditional local boat. Enjoy a welcome drink, a dip in the ocean, ancient ruins from the Golden Age, and a guaranteed grand finale: sunset over Little Venice and its little white houses and windmills viewed from the sea.
- Cruise on a traditional boat with welcome drink and food tasting
- Island of Delos and its ancient ruins viewed from the sea
- Mykonos and Little Venice at sunset over the sea
- According to legend, the island of Delos is where light was born. We'll be chasing the light aboard a traditional wooden boat to see every shade of the setting sun. A welcome drink will be ready and waiting for you on board.
- In front of you Delos, a real open air archaeological museum. Total silence reigns on this virtually uninhabited island, now covered in ruins. No one except for archaeologists is allowed to stay, here.
- Close your eyes and you'll immediately feel you're in the Golden Age. Open them again and you'll be sailing between Delos and Rheina: a dip in the sea and then straight towards Mykonos and its Little Venice, with windmills and houses reflected in the water.
- Sunset is finally here. Everything is tinged with yellow, orange and red. And here it's photo after photo after photo. A taste of local food is a must: melitzanosalata, the local eggplant salad, tzatziki dip and broad bean purée. You'll feel like a real Greek now.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.