WONDERS OF GALICIA: THE ATLANTIC ISLANDS
A pleasant catamaran cruise to discover the amazing Cíes islands with a stop on Monteagudo island to enjoy the dream-like beach or embark on an excursion searching for picture-perfect views.
What we will see
- Catamaran cruise
- Cíes Islands
- Praia das Rodas
- Alto do Principe trail
What we will do
- We meet our guide at the port and a short walk takes us to the catamaran that will lead us to discover the Atlantic islands scattered along the stretch of sea in front of Vigo.
- We set sail towards our destination, the Cíes Islands, a true paradise made up of three islands part of the Atlantic Islands of the Galicia National Park.
- The Cíes Islands, which the ancient Romans defined as islands of the Gods, are particularly striking thanks to their richly populated seabeds and variety of scenery, alternating white dunes, steep cliffs and pine forests.
- We disembark on the largest island, Monteagudo, connected to the second island of the archipelago thanks to a long sandy crescent forming the magnificent Praia das Rodas beach, considered by the press and international organisations as one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world.
- In this idyllic scenery, we can choose whether to explore the island on our own or follow the guide on an excursion along the Alto do Principle trail, which winds its way around the island of Monteaguno and offers superb views of the archipelago peaks and sea as far as the spectacular belvedere.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.