MOTORBOAT RIDE ALONG THE COAST OF ST. MAARTEN
In a nutshell
Good to know
We explore the coast of the island from the sea with a motorboat ride that takes us snorkelling on the coral reef and relaxing on an amazing beach with an open bar.
- Motorboat ride
- Simpson Bay
- Dutch and French bridges
- Snorkelling on the coral reef
- Relaxation on a lovely beach with open bar
- Princess Juliana airport
- We get on a motorboat and enjoy a sea excursion along the coast of the island offering amazing views.
- The motorboat is directed towards the calm waters of Simpson Bay**, dotted with boats and colourful houses on the lush hills.
- We pass under the Dutch bridge and enjoy seeing the luxurious yachts owned by the jet set as our guide tells us about the history of St. Maarten.
- We exit the bay passing under the French bridge and reach the location of our snorkelling excursion.
- After receiving safety information, we wear our equipment and dive into the water to snorkel on the coral reef and admire a multitude of colourful fish and the lush underwater greenery.
- Back on our motorboat, we reach one of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches where we have an hour to relax, sunbathe or take a dip in the sea followed by a free open bar that makes our stay even more pleasant.
- On our way back, we pass by the Princess Juliana airport and enjoy the thrill of seeing a large airliner flying just a few metres above our heads!
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.?
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- Maximum age: 70 years.