MINI MOTORBOAT AND SNORKELLING ADVENTURE
Nature, Beach, Divertimento
We explore the cost along the south-eastern peninsula of St. Kitts aboard a mini-motorboat racing over the waves headed towards an ideal place for a snorkelling excursion.
What we will see
- Frigate Bay
- Briefing and driving practice
- Guided tour on a mini-motorboat
- South-eastern peninsula of St. Kitts
- White House Bay and Christophe Harbor
- Snorkelling excursion
- Refreshments with cool drink
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us on a minivan and, after a short transfer, reach Frigate Bay, a large bay one kilometre and a half long with light-coloured sand and the starting point for our adventure.
- Our guide provides all the practical and safety information to travel on our mini-motorboat and hands us the snorkelling equipment: we are ready to practice in the bay waters to learn how to drive our means of transport.
- At this point, we are ready to set off! Following our guide, we make the engines roar and shoot along the coast of the south-eastern peninsula of St. Kitts, characterised by irregular hills, saltwater ponds and deep bays.
- Along the way, we can observe the water birds and maritime plants populating this amazing region in a succession of breathtaking views.
- We pass by White House Bay, one of the most popular destinations for snorkelling excursions, the luxurious Christopher Harbor as well as other picturesque inlets as far as the tip of the peninsula.
- We stop for our snorkelling session along the coast, characterised by large cliffs with an entire marine ecosystem: sponges, fluctuating soft coral and a myriad of tropical fish.
- We then get back to our mini-motorboats, where we are offered a refreshing beverage to toast to this fantastic experience before heading back.
What you need to know
- You must be physically fit.
- Snorkelling equipment includes a mask, snorkel, flippers and life jacket.
- Pregnant women and people guests with mobility, back and neck problems are not allowed on this excursion.
- There is no ladder to help guests back on the boat after the snorkelling session.
- Minimum age for steering the boat: 18 years.
- Maximum weight per boat: 180 kg.
- This excursion does not include a guide. *Safety information will be provided in English.