RELAX ON COCO BEACH - with lunch
Let us spend a fun day relaxing on a beautiful secluded beach with a fabulous sea at our full disposal as well as sports equipment free to use or for hire and a delicious lunch ending in style with a rum tasting session.
What we will see
- Nosy Be bay crossing
- Nosy Antsoha and meeting with the dancing lemurs
- Coco Beach
- Relaxation on the beach, water sports
- Guided tour inland (optional on payment)
- Buffet lunch, rum tasting session and fresh fruit
What we will do
- We leave the port on a boat which takes us across Nosy Be bay surrounded by breathtaking views ranging from the glistening blue sea to the deep green coastline.
- Our first stop will be at Nosy Antsoha, a heavenly islet 100 metres from the shore and home to a protected lemur colony.
- We reach the coast of Madagascar and drop anchor in front of Coco Beach, a long stretch of fine white sand bordered by lush tropical vegetation.
- We disembark and get ready to enjoy a fun and relaxing day soaking up the warm Madagascar sun in an enchanting secluded location lapped by the countless shades of a spectacular sea.
- During our stay, we can take advantage of the free sports equipment provided by the resort to practise some volleyball, badminton, bowls and kayaking or hire a jetskis or water skis (subject to availability).
- A guided tour inland can also be organised to admire amazing waterfalls as far as Russian Bay on the opposite side of the peninsula.
- At lunchtime, we enjoy a delicious buffet with fresh seasonal products such as grilled prawns, zebu steak and fish that will be a feast for our eyes as well as our palate.
- The perfect end to our lunch is a tasting of the famous Nosy Be rum with an assortment of exotic fresh fruit. * In the afternoon, when our time on the beach is up, we make our way back to the port.