#COSTAGRAMMER TOUR AT STOCKHOLM
In a nutshell We pick up our cameras as real influencersto capture the essence of Stockholm. An innovative stimulating excursion forthose who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, bethe envy of followers!Become a true #costagrammer: upload your best shotsusing the #costagrammer hashtag and don't forget to tag our official Instagram @costacruisesofficial !
Good to know
- The island of Skeppsholmen
- The old city: Stortorget and StockExchange Building, Mårten Trotzigs gränd
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit ofStockholm and create a true social photo feature.
- Our excursion begins with a sightseeingtour of the city starting with the magnificent island of Djurgården,a former royal hunting reserve that is now an idyllic place for wonderful walkswith many museums just a stone’s throw from the city centre.
- Ourfirst stop is theisland of Skeppsholmen, from where we can admire the cityskyline * an unmissable occasion to capture this breathtaking scenery oncamera!
- Wecontinue towards the centre and go on a guided walking tour of the old city * or Gamla Stan -between picturesque squares and characteristic cobbled alleyways windingbetween ancient and elegant buildings with Baroque doors. We cross Stortorget,the centre’s main square around which the city grew in the 1300s. It is home tothe StockExchange Building, the headquarters of the Nobel Museum and theSwedish Academy, among others. We take a peek at the narrowest alleyway in Stockholmcalled MårtenTrotzigs gränd, which climbs up with 36 steps that are only 90centimetres wide, and continue with a little free time around the old city,that offers us endless photo opportunities: will we manage to capture all itscharm in a single picture?
- We then enjoy a coach sightseeing tourthrough the Diplomatstadenresidential district, characterised by luxurious villas, embassies and homessurrounded by greenery, and the elegant Östermalm quarter.
- Our last stop is Fjällgatan,one of the most characteristic streets in Stockholm lined by old wooden housesand lapped by the waters of Lake Mälaren, beyond which we can admire (and obviouslytake a picture of) a magnificent panoramic view of the city.
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to ourship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be foreveretched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.