PALMA BY VESPA
Palma on two wheels is a whole other experience. Jump on a Vespa and set off on an exciting tour of the south-eastern corner of Majorca. Then park up your scooter and take a few hours' break with a dip in the sea. Perfect!
- Town of Calvià at the foot of the Sierra Tramuntana
- Santa Ponsa
- View of the Malgrats islands
- Portals Vells beach
- After a quick briefing with the instructor, you will be given a splendid vintage Vespa. And off we go! We'll venture towards the town of Calvià, at the foot of the Sierra de Tramuntana, to reach the bay at Santa Ponsa.
- Of course, when you're on a Vespa, you could just keep going, but it's worth stopping for the view of the Malgrats islands, a very wild nature reserve where you can take photos galore!
- We'll motor onwards to Portals Vells beach, a short stretch of white sand at the northern end of Palma Bay. Here we'll all take a break to stretch our legs a little, have a dip in the sea and get a tan under the sun. And perhaps enjoy a couple of tapas and an iced cerveza in one of the many bars and restaurants.
- Then it's back to Palma to return the scooters and rejoin the ship.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide assistance and information in English and Spanish.
- All drivers must present a valid identity document.
- To ride a Vespa, you need to be 21 years old and have held a driving license for at least 3 years.
- Passengers must be at least 18 years old and are forbidden to drive the vehicle.
- A deposit of 200 euros per Vespa is required.
- Prices are for one scooter for two people.