JEEP SAFARI IN THE DESERT
In a nutshell An adrenaline-filled adventure in the desert “surfing” over the sandy waves in a Jeep thanks to the ability of expert drivers to experience unprecedented thrills and get the opportunity to admire spectacular views.
Good to know
- Southern coast and Sealine Beach Resort
- Jeep safari in the desert
- Adrenaline-filled ascents and descents on the dunes
- Breathtaking views and spectacular photos
- Khor Al Adaid (inland sea)
- We leave the port on a Jeep and leave the city of Doha behind us proceeding along the coastal road headed south.
- We reach the Sealine Beach Resort, a fabulous accommodation overlooking the sea and surrounded by the desert - the ideal starting point for our excursion into this spectacular ecosystem.
- We make a short stop to enable the staff to prepare our vehicles: tires must in fact be slightly deflated to tackle the desert sand safely.
- We finally set off! In the hands of an expert driver, the Jeep climbs up the gigantic dunes to descend smoothly on the fine sand: the adrenaline rises as the Jeep skids and swerves on the slopes creating clouds of dust behind it.
- Breathtaking views pass before our eyes, so this excursion provides perfect opportunities to snap sensational pictures.
- Beyond the tall dunes and off the beaten track, our safari takes us to the spectacular Khor Al Adaid- i.e. 'inland sea” - a natural reserve recognised by UNESCO and one of the few places in the world where the sea reaches the heart of the desert creating magnificent sceneries where our eyes wander over an endless horizon of sea and golden sand.
Good to know
- Pregnant women or guests with heart or back problems are not allowed on this excursion.
- Minors under the age of 6 cannot participate in the excursion.
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- Drivers are constantly reporting to each other via radio during the excursion in the desert to guarantee the maximum safety.
- The driver will provide general information in English.
- The excursion may take place in the
morning or in the afternoon.