JEEP HINTERLAND SAFARI AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH
Panorama, Nature, Beach
We explore the island’s hinterland by Jeep as far as the opposite coast and relax on a fabulous beach sipping a drink as we take in the blue sea.
What we will see
- Jeep hinterland excursion
- Refreshments and panoramic route
- Copacabana Beach Bar
- Relaxation on the beach and free drink
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us and, on our Jeeps, cross the Barbados hinterland among historic plantations and large estates headed to the other side of the island, entertained by our guides and by the many interesting information provided.
- After taking in the array of breathtaking views, we arrive in Bathsheba, on the eastern coast,where we can take in one of the most evocative views on the island as the ocean waves crash on the cliffs.
- We enjoy a short refreshing break with what available on our Jeeps and, after a few photos, head to our next destination.
- We stop at Copacabana Beach Bar, overlooking a lovely white sandy beach lapped by crystal-clear waters.
- Loungers and parasols are available to everyone and we have three hours of free time to relax, soak up the sun, go for a dip or let ourselves be enchanted by the views as we sip a free drink. A proper holiday!
What you need to know
- The Jeep driver is also the guide.
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- Guests with mobility problems are not allowed on this excursion.
- This excursion will be conducted in English.