SIGHTSEEING MINI TRAIN TOUR OF PHILIPSBURG
A fun mini-train tour to discover Philipsburg to appreciate the most characteristic corners of the city after which we can indulge in some shopping or relax in the city centre.
What we will see
- Mini-train tour
- Old Amsterdam Venue: tasting of Gouda cheese
- Front Street and Walter Plantz Square
- Stop in the city centre at guests's choice
What we will do
- We get on a fun mini-train to explore Philipsburg and its surroundings without missing a single one of its most enchanting corners.
- We then head to Old Amsterdam cheese Venue where we can taste the famous Gouda cheese
- After our mini-train ride, we are free to choose our preferred stop to explore the city as we like: in the 30 minutes available, we can make a few purchases, visit the most significant sights or lazily lounge on the beach.
- We then get back to the train and reach the ship in just 15 minutes.
What you need to know
- Information provided in multiple languages during the excursion.
- This excursion is not available to wheelchair users.