EASTERN RIVIERA ON A PRIVATE BOAT
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking
Why compromise? This private cruise includes three stops along the Eastern Riviera: on the hunt for autographs and boutiques in Portofino, a photo at the Abbey of San Fruttuoso and ending in style in Camogli, among the colorful houses overlooking the harbor.
- Cruise along the Eastern Riviera
- Portofino and Castello Brown
- Abbey of San Fruttuoso, photo stop
- Camogli and Castello della Dragonara
- Take a private cruise for an exclusive day visiting the pearls of the Eastern Riviera on foot and at your leisure.
- Portofino needs no introduction. Once a fishing village, it has become a holiday destination for the international jet set. It's well worth lingering in its central square or piazzetta. If you like, you can walk up the hill to Castello Brown, with its garden overlooking the underlying bay.
- Get back on the water and keep your camera handy for the Abbey of San Fruttuoso: the water is so clear that you might see the statue of Christ of the Abyss on the sea bed. The Abbey is an ancient structure located in a scenic natural cove. It started off as a Benedictine monastery and subsequently became a pirate's den, a fishermen's house and then for centuries a property owned by the Doria princes, now donated to FAI.
- The third stop is the town of Camogli, with its seafront promenade of tall, colorful houses. Use your free time to climb up to Castello della Dragonara that stands defiant against the “dragonaria” storm wind. Or taste some Ligurian focaccia. Fresh from the oven, the smell is irresistible.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.