A HUSKY-DRAWN SLEIGH...ON WHEELS!
Panorama, Divertimento, Tasting
A unique never-to-be-forgotten experience in close contact with nature inside the northernmost 18-hole golf course in the world near charming Tromsø: this sleddog excursion is a unique experience in close contact with nature and in the company of a cheerful pack of extraordinary Alaskan Huskies. An original and intense summer adventure ideal to explore this corner of Nordic scenery in the wonderful setting of the Lyngen Alps from an unusual and fascinating angle.
What we will see
- Cheerful pack of Alaskan Huskies
- Sledding on wheels!
- Views of the Lyngen Alps
- Numerous stops for photos
- Immerse yourself in nature
- Time available to pet husky puppies
What we will do
- We start this original experience by making friends with the cheerful pack of Alaskan Huskies that will draw our sleighs on wheels. A pleasant alternative to snow sleighs, these sleddog excursions are available in the warmer months when the snow melts and the grassy fields below reappears.
- From our carriages, we can admire the natural beauty and breathtaking views of the Lyngen Alps.
- This special sleddog session on wheels takes place at the northernmost 18-hole golf course in the world: led by our huskies, we can meet the golfers, greet them and admire their prowess as they challenge each other.
- During the excursion, we also have the chance to stop numerous times for photos to capture the beautiful Norwegian scenery but also to take pictures of ourselves in the company of our four-legged friends.
- Being drawn by these beautiful dogs is a unique occasion to greatly appreciate the full potential of these extraordinary animals. We can enjoy the Norwegian summer scenery in an entirely different way, being surrounded by nature and establishing a special relationship with the dogs.
- After the excursion, we take advantage of the free time available to pet and play with some adorable huskies and their puppies who are so cute and adorable that they are guaranteed to melt even the hardest of hearts.
- Finally, we end this amazing experience by enjoying a delicious slice of cake with a good cup of tea or coffee.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be conducted in English.
- Participants must sign a release form.?