HOV GÅRD CENTRE: EMOTIONS TO SATISFY ALL TASTES
Active & adventurous, MyExploration, Less than 1 hour walking
Let ourselves be conquered by the magical northern atmosphere as we enjoy a multifaceted excursion: the Hov Gård Riding Centre is ready to offer us a myriad of unmissable activities...all we need to do is choose what most suits our tastes!
- Hov Gård Centre
- A transfer takes us to the northernmost part of the Lofoten islands where we find the ancient Viking village of Hov nestled between Mount Hoven and the white Arctic beaches of Gimsøy island as well as the Hov Gård Riding Centre nearby.
- In addition to the breathtaking views, this fabulous facility offers a series of activities suitable for all tastes and all ages: we can go for a stroll on the beach as far as the lighthouse while we enjoy the magical atmosphere of the northern seas, relax with a cup of coffee in the lovely restaurant offering ocean views, play a thrilling round of golf on the spectacular Lofoten course (for further information, please refer to the 02SP - HOV GÅRD CENTRE: A ROUND OF GOLF ON THE SPECTACULAR LOFOTEN COURSE excursion), visit the Frode Hov farm or venture on an exciting horse riding excursion (for further information, please refer to the 02SQ - HOV GÅRD CENTRE: RIDE ON HORSEBACK ON GIMSØY ISLAND excursion).
- Whatever our preference, the Hov Gård Riding Centre is the ideal place to enjoy an exciting and unforgettable experience suitable for all the family.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.
- The transfer takes approximately 1 hour.
- A specific excursion is available for those wishing to play golf 02SP - HOV GÅRD CENTRE: A ROUND OF GOLF ON THE SPECTACULAR LOFOTEN COURSE.
- A specific excursion is available for those wishing to go horseback riding 02SQ - HOV GÅRD CENTRE: RIDE ON HORSEBACK ON GIMSØY ISLAND.