DISCOVERING LISBON IN A TUK TUK
In a nutshell A fun tuk tuk tour to discover the architectural marvels and historic heritage of one of the most ethereal European capitals. A unique occasion to discover its soul and its flavours.
Good to know
- Tuk tuk tour along the streets of the old city
- Winding Alfama alleyways
- Unforgettable views of lake Tago
- A taster of the famous pastéis de nata
- As we get off the ship, we immediately spot our tuk tuks, picturesque three-wheeled taxis that will take us to discover the marvelos of Lisbon in a unique fun way. Lisbon is Europe’s westernmost capital, a city of contrasts in which history and modernity combine perfectly.
- We delve into the atmosphere of the Atlantic city admiring its architectural masterpieces and unforgettable views of Tago river. The Alfama district, the oldest in the city, takes us back in time with a touch of saudade - its narrow cobbled alleyways welcome us with their smells, Fado sounds and Medieval architecture of old nostalgic Lisbon.
- Along the way, we stop many times to capture the beauties of the Portuguese capital and delight our palate with a delicious pastéis de nata, the irresistible custard tart typical of Lisbon.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Maximum weight per tuk tuk: 95 kg per person for a maximum of 4 passengers.
- Minimum age for taking part: 6 years.
- Tuk tuk seats are placed one in front of the other.
- The excursion covers uneven ground and is therefore not recommended for guests suffering from back or neck problems.?