RELAXATION AT BUCCAMENT BAY BEACH
Relax, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell What better occasion to enjoy the sun, beach and crystal-clear Caribbean sea than this excursion entirely dedicated to relaxation in the western coast of St. Vincent in the famous Buccament Bay. We can soak up the sun on the sand at this beach or swim without renouncing conviviality with a stop in the local bars and restaurant to have a taste of the local cuisine.
Good to know
- Transfer to Buccament Bay Beach
- Golden and dark sand, crystal-clear sea
- Relaxation in the sun, strolls on the beach
- Bars and restaurant serving Caribbean and international cuisine
- We leave the port behind us to reach the amazing Buccament Bay Beach located on the western tip of the island in the picturesque Buccament Bay.
- Made up of a mixture of golden and dark sand due to the island's volcanic origin, this beach is very popular and lapped by crystal-clear waters ideal for swimming.
- We have plenty of time to relax and soak up the sun, go for a stroll along the beach or simply observe the various yachts dotting the bay.
- Buccament Beach also boasts many bars and restaurants serving local dishes for those wishing to try the Caribbean cuisine as well as international dishes.
- On your way back to the port, take in the beauty of St Vincent’s forested peaks and soaring interior before returning to the ship.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas are not included but may be available for hire, subject to availability.
- Previous beach used, Indian Bay, has been recently damaged by the sea and suffered from sea erosion, therefore changed with Buccament Beach