TRANSFER TO A THEME PARK IN ABU DHABI
Sightseen, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell
Good to know
An excursion that includes the choice of any of the three theme parks of Abu Dhabi: the Ferrari World for sportsmen who love speed and the world of racing, Warner Brothers World to meet the famous cartoon characters and, to finish , the Yas Waterworld, a huge water park with 43 attractions including slides, water games and swimming pools. Fun is guaranteed!
- Your choice of park from:
- Ferrari World
- Warner Brothers World
- Yas Waterworld
- The first theme park we can choose is Ferrari World located on Yas Island. It is the biggest theme park in the world dedicated entirely to Ferrari and contains a track, a theatre, many attractions, a 3D cinema, the biggest Ferrari store, a classic car gallery, a miniature reproduction of the paddock and Italy, not to mention a wide selection of dining options with typical Italian menus.
- Ferrari World really stands out. Under the enormous red roof there are 37 breath-taking attractions distributed over an area of 200,000 m2 and the building is designed to resemble the curved lines of a Ferrari and desert sand dunes. The park pays tribute to the passion and style of the company from Maranello.
- Ferrari World is open all year round and offers a truly unique experience for visitors of all ages. The most famous attractions for adrenaline junkies are the fastest roller coasters in the world, called the Formula Rossa, which accelerate from 0 to 250 km/h in just 4.9 seconds. The park also offers gentler attractions suitable for children, simulators, electric go-karts and live shows, etc.
- The second park that we can choose from is Warner Brothers World, another of the biggest theme parks in the world. It is fully air-conditioned and dedicated to all the legendary characters from the Warner Bros. cartoons.
- From Superman to Batman and Wonder Woman to Bugs Bunny, Scooby-Doo and Fred Flintstone: all these characters and many more can be found in the building that spans 153,290 m2 and houses 29 top-class attractions using innovative technology, interactive attractions for families, unique live shows, many restaurants and exclusive shops.
- The magical experience starts as soon as visitors step foot in the park and are transported through the different worlds of action and adventure, divided into six themed areas: Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch and Warner Bros Plaza. They all have original scenes and settings, plus themed restaurants.
- The third and final park to choose from is Yas Waterworld, a futuristic water park spanning an area as large as 15 football pitches, with 43 attractions, five of which are brand new.
- There are intertwining slides, water features and swimming pools, plus countless special effects and illuminations to entertain visitors. One of the highlights is the largest tornado in the world and the first to be powered using hydromagnetic technology. It is 235 metres long and is wider than ever before, capable of holding up to six people.
- For adrenaline junkies there is Bubble’s Barrel - with its three metre high waves, it is the biggest sheet wave for flowboarding and bodyboarding in the world.
- Bandit Bomber, on the other hand, is a 550-metre roller coaster circuit featuring laser effects and water jets that allow visitors to engage in a water battle with spectators on land.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide but a local co-ordinator will be present.
- Children less than 120 cm tall are not permitted on some rides.
- Entrance fees to the parks are not included in the excursion price