COPENHAGEN AND THE CHARMING CITY OF HELSINGØR
In a nutshell We take in some Danish charm on a tour to discover two picturesque cities. We see the most symbolic sights and monuments of the elegant lively Copenhagen, then immerse ourselves in the historic heart of Helsingør among amazing buildings and imposing Gothic churches.
Good to know
- Sightseeing tour of Copenhagen
- Little Mermaid Statue
- Danish Riviera
- Walking tour of the Helsingør historic city centre
- We board a coach and set off on a thrilling sightseeing tour of the fascinating city of Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
- We drive by the Town Hall and the lovely Tivoli Gardens, a famous amusement park surrounded by nature. We reach the ancient Stock Exchange and observe its characteristic spire formed by intertwined dragon tails. We admire the unique coloured houses along the old port of Nyhavn and take marvellous photographs in front of the majestic Amalienborg Palace, the official residence of the Danish Royal Family.
- Before moving on to our second destination, we cannot but admire and take beautiful photos in front of the symbol of the city of Copenhagen: the Little Mermaid Statue. An enchanting sea creature inspired by one of the most famous fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen.
- We drive along the fascinating Danish Riviera, a truly panoramic route offering views of the marvellous coastal landscape, as far as the evocative city centre of Helsingør, a place where time seems to have stood still.
- We take in the atmosphere of this Medieval city by strolling among its main monuments and its characteristic timber houses. From the Carmelite Priory to the magnificent Church of St. Mary and the imposing St. Olaf's Church.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Copenhagen.