ENTRY TO EXPO DUBAI 2020 AND TOUR OF THE CITY
A tour that takes us to Expo 2020 in the elegant and modern city of Dubai. We admire its architectural masterpieces, from the tall buildings to the marvellous parks, then enjoy an extraordinary experience at Expo Dubai 2020. A journey into culture, art and innovation.
- Sightseeing tour of Georgetown: Dubai Frame, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Mall
- Expo Dubai 2020
- At the port of Abu Dhabi, we get on a coach and embark on a sightseeing tour of the charming city of Dubai to admire its marvellous ultra-modern urban landscape.
- Our first stop is Burj Al Arab, one of the most luxurious hotels in the world and a true architectural marvel located on an artificial island offering amazing views over the Persian Gulf. We then reach the Dubai Frame, an imposing monument at the centre of Zabeel Park offering breathtaking views on every corner of the city. We make a pleasant stop at the Dubai Mall, a huge shopping mall where we can have lunch and make a few purchases before remaining speechless in front of the majestic Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world.
- We continue our excursion with Expo Dubai 2020, the first Universal Exhibition in the Middle East where we have a reserved ticket to fully enjoy this thrilling day. An occasion to come into contact with countries all over the world, their cultures, projects and amazing works. A fascinating involving event that looks towards the future.
- For 182 days, Dubai turns into a global showcase where innovation, creativity and collaboration combine. We discover its incredible attractions: over 200 pavilions of which 190 are dedicated to 190 countries. We take in the aroma and atmosphere of this place during an experience filled with fun and emotions.
- At the end of this thrilling day, we board our coach again to return to the ship.
Good to know
- We recommend booking early as only a limited number of places are available.