JOURNEY TO THE FUTURE: EXPO DUBAI 2020
Culture & local gems, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Free of guide
This year the future is heading for Dubai. And if you don't want to miss out, we'll take you there. You can expect futuristic and above all sustainable architecture, multisensory experiences and a buzzing, colorful atmosphere: your camera phone won't get a moment's rest.
- Transfer to Expo Dubai 2020
- A scenic coach ride will take you to Expo Dubai 2020, where a vision of the world of the future awaits you.
- Walk across Al Wasl square, surmounted by a dome which is also the world's biggest projection screen.
- The roof of the Italian pavilion was built using the hulls of three boats and the walls are made of recycled and recyclable plastic rope: the circular economy in its purest form. Show your ticket and you'll be free to enter without standing in line.
- That spaceship-like thing made of colored tubes is the Russian pavilion: it couldn't be more Instagram worthy.
- Here even the trees are smart, made of photovoltaic panels and water condensers.
- It's like a gigantic wooden barrel and on the front are poems generated by an artificial intelligence system using the words suggested by visitors: see this and more in the United Kingdom pavilion.
- That wacky cluster of cones is the Spanish pavilion: it features a natural ventilation concept that makes air conditioners unnecessary, even in Dubai.
- Brazil presents a project dedicated to water and forests. An immersive experience: if you feel like it, in fact, you can walk on water.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- The entry ticket to Expo Dubai 2020 is not included in the cost of the experience.
- On entry to the Italy pavilion, show your Costa card to be given priority access.
- By showing the costa card in the Sarouja restaurant you will receive a discount of the 20% on food and drinks.