MALTA'S SEA: MELLIEHA BEACH
Relax, Designed for families, MyExploration, Less than 1 hour walking
When Malta's seaside calls, head for Mellieha Bay. This is a large and fully-equipped beach, because we know you require every comfort. The shallow water here is ideal to soak in for hours and have fun splashing around. Perfect for the whole family. And it's also sheltered from the wind, which is a good thing around here.
- Mellieha Bay
- Our bus will take you to northern Malta, on Mellieha Bay, also known as Ghadira Bay: an eco-friendly beach, awarded a Blue Flag, where even less proficient swimmers can bathe safely thanks to the shallow waters and absence of currents.
- Mellieha Bay is also the biggest sandy beach on the island and one of the best equipped: here you'll find bars, various services and facilities to enjoy water sports, including kayaking and water skiing. So you can enjoy your day at the beach just as you prefer.
- In a word, or two actually.... Total relaxation.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide information in English.
- You will able to hire beach loungers and umbrellas and buy food and beverages on the beach.
- Water sports not included.