HEAVENLY CANARY ISLANDS IN A FABULOUS RESORT
In a nutshell The magic of the Canary Islands, surrounded by deep blue sea and kissed by a sun that never ceases to shine, featuring plenty of comfort and luxury with relaxation and fun for adults and children alike: the Barceló Castillo Beach Resort is the ideal setting for an unforgettable day among fabulous swimming pools, breathtaking views and exclusive services including lunch to be savoured in a wide variety of locations.
Good to know
- Transfer to Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
- Free time to relax
- Unlimited access to the facilities
- Lunch in one of the restaurants
- A short transfer on an air-conditioned coach takes us to our destination: the Barceló Castillo Beach Resort, a true paradise overlooking the sea surrounded by the tranquillity and beauty that characterises the beach of Caleta de Fuste.
- Once there, we have over four hours available to relax and have fun as we please taking advantage of the many resort facilities we have unlimited access to. After picking up our beach towels, we are ready to enjoy the day!
- There is no better place to spend an amazing day with all the family - the resort is in fact equipped to cater all kinds of needs. There is also an innovative mini club boasting a wide variety of games and workshops for all tastes and skills.
- Near the mini club, there are three fantastic pools also suitable for children overlooking the sea and surrounded by palm-trees, hammocks and parasols and as well as two pool-side bars ideal for a drink or an aperitif.
- The resort is the ideal destination for diving and windsurf enthusiasts as well as for those who love golf, beach-volley or any water or open-air sport. There is no time to get bored!
- The resort also includes a fabulous Spa - 3,000 sq m of exclusive space where we can discover the concept of relaxation, well-being and health thanks to a sophisticated thermal and fitness circuit perfect to regain our vitality thanks to the power of water.
- To boost our energy, a delicious lunch awaits us in one of the resort restaurants with the à la carte or buffet formula. Drinks are included and there are also vegetarian options!
- After this amazing day, we return to the ship as relaxed as ever.
Good to know
- This excursion is not recommended for wheelchair users.
- Payments at the Barceló Castillo Beach Resort must be via credit or debit card, resort bars do not accept cash.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a hat and sun cream.
- Clothing suitable for the weather is recommended.
- A €10 deposit is required for the beach towel.