MINI-CRUISE TO THE ISLAND OF COMINO
Sightseen, Relax, Designed for families, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, 50
In a nutshell An all-inclusive mini-cruise in the amazing Malta archipelago passing by the most famous tourist destinations with a final stop on the Island of Comino, a true unspoilt paradise where we can relax and swim, in the turquoise waters accompanied by refreshing drinks from the open bar and a delicious buffet lunch on the motorboat.
Good to know
- Mini-cruise to the north of the island through St. Julian’s and St.Paul's Bays
- On-board relaxation: refreshing drinks, loungers
- Arrival on the Island of Comino: swimming in the crystal-clear waters and buffet lunch on board
- We leave the port behind us by coach for a short transfer to the Sliema quay for a mini-cruise north to the island of Comino.
- We proceed along the coast through the bays of St. Julian and St. Paul, two renowned tourist destination boasting numerous attractions and a lively night-life.
- We can relax on board as we enjoy refreshing drinks at the open bar or sunbathe on the loungers.
- We finally reach the island of Comino, the smallest in the archipelago located between Malta and Gozo and whose name derives from cumin, one of the rare plants that grows here despite the dry soil. Comino is also an unspoilt nature reserve, the perfect environment for lovers of excursions and photography.
- We stop in a peaceful bay of this small paradise: we have plenty of time to go for a swim in the turquoise waters surrounding the island, then back on board for a delicious buffet lunch.
- In the afternoon, we return to Sliema and from there to the ship.
Good to know
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- The tour does not include a guide; reps will provide the necessary information in English or Italian.
- Minimum age: 5 years old.
- The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with neck or back problems.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and bringing a bathing suit, towel and sun cream.