TOUR OF SANTOS (ending at the Airport CGH or GRU)
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking, 5
In a nutshell
Good to know
We will enjoy a City Tour in Santos and visit the most important monuments, We will also enjoy some historical attractions in São Paulo with lunch - ending at the airport.
- Pelé Museum
- Valongo Station
- Tram ride
- Coffee Exchange
- Rodovia dos Imigrantes
- São Paulo
- São Paulo Municipal Market
- Paulista Avenue
- Ibirapuera's Park
- Congonhas Airport
- Guarulhos' airport
- After boarding the bus, we will leave the port towards the historic center of Santos where the Pelé Museum is located. Considered the King of Football, Pelé is the greatest scorer in history, scoring 650 goals in 694 league matches, and in the total 1281 goals in 1363 games, which include unofficial friendlies, a Guinness world record. The only player to win three World Cups. Then we will go to Valongo Station, the old Central station where the trams that used to make public transport in the past, where we will depart on a ride in one of the historic cars. We will stop at the old Bolsa do Café, now called Museu do Café, created in 1998 with the aim of preserving and publicizing the historic relationship between coffee and the country. Among objects and documents that make up its collection, it is possible to see how the evolution of coffee growing and the political, economic and cultural development of the country are closely linked. After taking the Tram back to the station, we will depart again towards São Paulo via Rodovia dos Imigrantes.
- The first stop in the largest metropolis in Latin America will be at the Municipal Market of São Paulo, an important historical and architectural building in the city, the Municipal Market also stands out today as a cultural and tourist hub. The building underwent restoration in 2004, which included the construction of a mezzanine to house restaurants where we will stop for one of Mercadão's traditional snacks. After lunch we will head towards Avenida Paulista where in a panoramic passage we will be able to see the main financial center of the country and after passing through the avenue we will stop at Ibirapuera Park is an urban park in the city of São Paulo, designed by Landscape Designer Roberto Burle Marx and Architect Oscar Niemeyer, is the park with the highest number of visitors in the country with almost twenty million visitors. After visiting the important Monument to the flags, popularly known as “Push - push” where he also mentions the Treaty of Tordesillas, an old agreement between Portugal and Spain that separated colonization in Latin America. After knowing a little about the history of Brazil, we will finally go to Congonhas Airport and then to Guarulhos Airport.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.
- The visit to the Pelé Museum lasts about 140 minutes.
- Palaces, churches and monuments may be closed without notice. In this case, the visit will be external only.