SURPRISE LUNCH WITH CHEF PABLO DIEZ
Discovery & taste, Less than 1 hour walking
The recipe is very simple: Put yourself in the hands of chef Pablo Diez and he'll guarantee you an extraordinary culinary experience. He'll take you to a surprise location, where you'll enjoy a menu based on local products and learn how to cook a special sauce.
- Rural Ibizan estate in the municipality of San Antonio: cooking class.
- Surprise lunch on location
- Under the watchful guidance of Pablo Díez Camacho, creator and chef at Can Deu Ibiza Cucina Nomade, you'll discover food to enjoy in secret locations that he researches especially for his guests. You'll start in a “finca”, a local farm in the municipality of San Antonio, where you'll discover typical and seasonal products, organic vegetables and fish that has come straight from the boats of local fishermen.
- With Pablo's help, you'll learn to make Aliolí, the typical national garlic sauce, very similar to mayonnaise. Naturally you get to keep the mortar. It is now yours!
- Can Deu Nomad is a complete gastronomic experience. Starting with the location that changes every time. Where will Pablo take you? To a luxury villa? A rural farmhouse? An old fisherman's hut? He'll decide, trust him.
- Naturally we'll all gather around the table in an intimate and familiar setting to savor a high quality tasting menu with a careful pairing of wines and service.
Good to know
- Menus may vary according to season to ensure the constant high quality of the dishes served.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.