MYKONOS 2-DAY EXPERIENCE
Discovery & taste, Relax, Culture & local gems , From 1 to 3 hours walking
Make the most of your time on Mykonos! Day 1: evening visit to Chora and dinner in a traditional restaurant. You'll discover the difference between gavros, anchovies, and chtapodi, octopus. Day 2: exploration of the island with lunch in Ano Mera and the most hidden beaches in a private gulet.
- Chora, or Mykonos Town: town center, Little Venice, windmills and local dinner
- Monastery of Panagia Tourliani and Village of Ano Mera
- Lunch in Ano Mera
- Mykonos coastline in a private gulet with snack
- The first part of the tour takes you to Chora for an evening experience in the most fashionable area of the island with its small stores, craft shops and numerous nightclubs. For dinner, you'll try dishes like dolmades, the local stuffed vine leaves, and htapodi ksidato, octopus in vinegar.
- The second part of the tour starts with an exploration of Chora in the sunshine. The city is a maze, deliberately created this way to confuse pirates. Here you will find *windmills and some unusual areas. Including Little Venice, with its houses that look out onto the sea.
- The tour continues in the traditional village of Ano Mera, right in the middle of the island. Here you can go on a guided tour of Panagia Tourliani, a 16th century Byzantine monastery.
- Did someone say lunch? Yes, with pork pita gyros, the undisputed king of Greek street food.
- We won't let you miss out on the sea and working on your tan: board the private gulet, the traditional wooden boat, for a dive off Paranga Beach and Paradise Beach. You'll find *local snacks and an open bar on board.
Good to know
Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.