ALL OF MYKONOS IN A DAY
A full day completely dedicated to Mykonos. Experience the sea on the large Agrari beach, enjoy the view of the village of Ano Mera, with the Panagia Tourliani monastery, and visit Mykonos Town, with its windmills. To feel like a local, you'll taste the typical stuffed vine leaves at a delicious lunch.
- Agrari beach
- Monastery of Panagia Tourliani and Village of Ano Mera
- Lunch in Ano Mera
- Kalafatis beach: photo stop
- Mykonos Town, the island's capital
- Your day on Mykonos begins in Agrari, a peaceful and well-equipped beach surrounded by rocks. We'll provide you with beach loungers and umbrellas so you can enjoy your beach time in utmost comfort.
- The tour continues in the center of the island at the village of Ano Mera, where you'll go on a guided tour of Panagia Tourliani, an imposing monastery both outside and in, with sculpted marble and carved wood, Byzantine frescoes, crystal chandeliers and a gilded pulpit.
- This will be immediately followed by a typical lunch of local snacks, including dolmades, stuffed vine leaves, Kopanisti cheese served in a preparation called ”mostra”, and a glass of ouzo.
- Then it's back on the bus to Mykonos Town, otherwise known as Chora. Among white houses, flowers on balconies and windmills, you'll also see Little Venice, a neighborhood of houses that look directly out onto the Aegean.
Good to know
- We provide umbrellas and beach loungers for adults. Children will share their parents' beach lounger.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.