DUNE BUGGY ADVENTURE
In a nutshell
Good to know
Your Dune Buggy is ready, so jump in for a mega tour of the Mediterranean scrub around Cagliari. Coastline, forests and adrenaline. A private transfer service will then return you to the ship.
- Coastal area, hinterland and Mediterranean scrub in the south east of Cagliari.
- An immediate taste of Sardinia during the private transfer to your off-road vehicle, an open two-seater Dune Buggy. Set off to discover the island's eastern hinterland. The places are wild and the scenery incredible.
- After a quick briefing from the staff at the Dune Buggy center, it's time for you to take the wheel! So pump the gas and it's off for some fun off-road driving, through thick forests, along rocky dirt roads and across small fords, with views of the Sette Fratelli Park. This is the habitat of the exceptional Sardinian deer.
- At the end of the tour, a private transfer will return you to the ship. Needles to say, by the end of the day, your photo story on social media will make your friends green with envy.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- Category B driver's license required for the driver.
- Minimum age: 6 years.