BARCELONA IN A CLICK (in the afternoon)
Become a photographer for a few hours. Present your own view of Barcelona by taking photos in the city's most iconic locations. Post them on social media to make your followers green with envy. And don't forget to add the hashtag #costagrammer and tag @costacruisesofficial.
- Montjuïc: Barcelona seen from above
- Sagrada Família, the genius of Gaudì
- Passeig de Gràcia, modernist architecture
- First of all remember to add the hashtag #costagrammer and the tag @costacruisesofficial to the best photos of the day.
- The tour begins on Montjuïc, a high point that provides a privileged view of the city.
- The second stop is the Sagrada Família, an icon of the city of Barcelona. If you can find it, take a photo of the magic square, so-called because the sum of each side is always 33, or position yourself at the bottom to appreciate the verticality of the construction which is typical of the Gothic style.
- The modernist façades reflected in the windows of the designer shops can also be an original source of inspiration along the Passeig de Gràcia. A different way to photograph Casa Batlló focusing on the mask-shaped railings.
- As you return to the ship your social media will be going crazy with likes and comments.
Good to know