A UNIQUE VIEW OF ROME WITH A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
Enjoy a private and exclusive experience in Rome to discover a new side to the capital city. You'll explore its most authentic sights in the Monti district, the most ancient in the city, with a unique expert: a professional photographer who will guide you from the small shops on Via del Boschetto to the panoramic Via Panisperna, from the lively Piazza della Madonna dei Monti to the majestic Colosseum. A tour restricted to a small number of guests to discover or rediscover the “eternal city”.
- Monti district: Via del Boschetto, Via dei Serpenti, Via Panisperna, Via Baccina
- Piazza della Madonna dei Monti
- Colle Oppio
- Visit Rome and capture an “eternal city” just for you on a hugely inspiring tour reserved for a small number of guests that reveals another side to the city.
- How? Easy: you'll be guided by a professional photographer among the lesser-known sights of the Italian capital. The photographer will show you through his own eyes details of the city that you would never have noticed yourself, so you can take home a gallery of photographs featuring unique memories. And if you like, the photographer will reveal all the secrets of taking unique shots of monuments and architecture.
- Your set is the Monti district, the most ancient in the city and among the coolest in Europe. Once infamous and dirty, it is now a neighborhood full of art galleries, clubs and wineries. Does it remind you of any Italian cinematic masterpiece by any chance?
- Capture the antique shops on Via del Boschetto or the buildings along Via dei Serpenti; make the most of the view of the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore from Via Panisperna; discover the miracle of the reflowering lilies on Via Baccina: the narrow streets, stylish buildings, ivy creeping up the walls will take you back to eighteenth century Rome.
- The Catecumeni fountain designed by Giacomo della Porta will welcome you to Piazza della Madonna dei Monti: discover its lesser-known aspects with your professional photographer. Crowded in the evening, in the morning it is peaceful and frequented by the neighborhood's elderly residents. Capture this virtually unknown face of the piazza.
- Walk down the hill from Colle Oppio, the “archaeological garden” that surrounds the Domus Aurea and the Baths of Titus and you'll come to the Colosseum: the second most photographed monument in the world. How many likes will you get on social media when you post your picture of the monument from a unique perspective?
Good to know
- For unique shots, bring your curiosity and a fully charged camera with you. Don't have one? Don't worry, you can use your smartphone.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.