EXPLORING IBIZA BY JEEP. DEPARTURE PM
In a nutshell A really exciting adventure for those who want to explore the real heart of Ibiza.
Good to know
- Sa Caleta, Cala Jondal
- Es Vedrà
- Cala Compte
- San José
- Our adventure by convertible Jeeps, driven by experienced drivers, takes us around the island going through Sa Caleta, an ancient Phoenician port, and Cala Jondal, one of the VIP areas of the island.
- After a stretch which includes dirt tracks in some parts, we come to Es Vedrà where we can appreciate the beauty of this natural oasis that is home to many rare endemic species; a truly magical place which cannot fail to leave us spellbound!
- Passing through Cala Vadella, we then come to Cala Compte, where we can relax or take a dip in the clear turquoise waters.
- On the way back we pass through the picturesque village of San José.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This is an adventure tour and the journey by jeep includes curves, hairpin bends and unpaved roads.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and pregnant women.
- In thisexcursion a driver/a guide who can speak both Spanish and English is assignedto each jeep.?
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Passengers per jeep: 6 passengers