A STROLL AROUND SEVILLE: ART, CULTURE AND FOOD
Let us discover Seville, famous for its elegant Arab and Christian monuments and cradle of different cultures and traditions. A lovely stroll takes us to admire the most significant monuments and hidden corners. We also enjoy a relaxing break to get to know Andalusian cuisine.
- Seville Cathedral (external visit)
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Casa Pilatos
- Sightseeing tour of the city
- Lunch with Andalusian menu
- Plaza de España
- Parque de María Luisa
- You will depart from Cádiz by the highway towards Seville. The route itself shows several and wonderful landscapes of the low-Andalucia, large vineyards, sunflowers in summer, cotton fields in autumn, sugar beets and wheat fields and also orange trees.
- Upon arrival to Seville you will proceed to the city center and Casa Pilatos, a Palace designated as National Monument with a delicated combination of Gothic, Mudejar and Renaissances styles.
- Afterwards, you will walk through the picturesque Barrio Santa Cruz (Old Quarter). The various quarters of the city are also quaint, with their narrow, winding streets and tiny squares. The combination of color, drama and charm has given Seville the marked personality and universal outlook, which have made it one of the most highly praised cities in the world.
- Drive to a typical restaurant and enjoy lunch
- You will then proceed to the coach park and start a panoramic drive, passing by the bullring “La Maestranza”, Plaza de America and Maria Luisa Park, including a short stop at the marvelous Plaza de España. Finally, you will return to your ship at the pier in Cadiz.
Good to know
The excursion involves a lot of walking.
This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.