GRAND ETANG FORT FREDERICK TOUR
My Explorations, Passepartour
In a nutshell
Good to know
Get the historical and geographical highlights on this tour of Grenada with a view of his capital Saint George’s and a visit of Fort Fridrick and Grand Etang National Park.
- Panoramic drive of Saint George’s
- Grand Etang visitor center
- Fort Frederick
- Enjoy a narrated drive through the capital of St. George's en route to Grand Etang National Park and visit the Grand Etang visitor center which has a few displays explaining the local foliage, fauna and history. Needless to say, the views are exceptional. Grand Etang is a crater lake surrounded by a lush tropical forest and is part of the nature reserve. The scenery is breathtaking, with the chance to see a fascinating cross-section of the flora and fauna which make up this rain forest. Then, en route to Fort Frederick, where this historic fort offers a fantastic view of the town and the harbor.
Good to know
- Fort Frederick visit is not suitable for guests with limited mobility and is not wheelchair accessible. The tour sequence may vary. It is advisable than guest bring a bottle of water from the ship.
- Language guides are limited. This tour may be guided in English or French