A TOUR OF THE NORTHERN PART OF LANZAROTE
In a nutshell The perfect occasion to discover the northern part of Lanzarote, which will surprise us with its lush greenery and evocative underground oases.
Good to know
- Teguise, Los Valles, Valley of a Thousand Palms, Maguez
- Ye, Mirador del Rìo
- Jameos de Agua
- Arrieta, Maguez and Guatiza
- We will start our day by transferring to the northern part of Lanzarote. During our drive, we will admire Teguise, the ancient capital of Lanzarote, the lovely rural hilly area of Los Valles, the charming Valley of a Thousand Palms and Maguez, a village dominated by La Corona volcano.
- We will then reach the characteristic village of Ye, next to Mirador del Rìo, a military lookout point that César Manrique converted into a viewpoint. Nestling between the slopes of the Famara massif and well concealed by the surrounding vegetation, it offers a breathtaking view of the little islands of the Chinijo arhicpelago.
- From here, we will move towards the famous Jameos de Agua, a fascinating complex of underground oases and caves. In addition to the albino crabs - a species that only lives in this habitat - we will see the fantastic natural lagoon created by sea infiltration and a pool skilfully integrated with the surrounding environment, all framed by lush greenery.
- On our way back to the port, we will admire a few characteristic villages such as Arrieta, Maguez e Guatiza.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.