VISIT TO ELCHE
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell We will stroll through the heart of the city of Elche, a natural oasis immersed in a lush palm grove. We will walk in the shade of wonderful exotic plants, through charming parks and enchanting gardens. From the Municipal Park to the Spanish city’s real treasure: the Huerto del Cura (Priest’s Garden).
Good to know
- Elche Palm Grove
- Municipal Park
- Huerto del Cura
- We will leave Cartagena port by coach and set off for an exhilarating day in touch with nature. We will pass through Murcia’s picturesque landscape, with its vast valleys brimming with orchards, before we reach Elche, a city immersed in greenery.
- We will start with an exciting walk through its lush vegetation, marvelling at the treetops of the age-old palm grove, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will stroll through the Municipal Park, with its rustling palm trees and elegant Arab-style fountains, listening to compelling stories and fascinating facts about these incredible exotic plants.
- We will continue our exciting excursion to Huerto del Cura, an idyllic garden with numerous varieties of palm trees. We will admire natural and architectural masterpieces in this captivating tropical greenhouse before heading back to the coach and returning to the ship.
- Elche’s picture-postcard scenery will delight us for the whole trip, leaving us with an indelible memory of this beautiful city.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.