CYCLING IN PALMA
Discovering picturesque streets, squares and hidden corners while wandering around by bicycle is more enjoyable and eco-friendly. Did you know that Palma is a paradise for cyclists? Which is why we've planned a fun excursion on two wheels. Cycle to believe it.
- Passeig Maritim, the seafront with a cycle path
- Parc de la Mar along the ancient walls
- Basilica of Sant Francesc, Church of Sant'Eulalia, Cathedral of Santa Maria (La Seu): external visits
- Plaza Mayor and Ramblas
- It's worth knowing that Palma has many miles of cycle paths, and there's something for everyone. So what better place than here to get off the ship and jump right onto a bike.
- Following one of these routes, you'll skirt the ancient city walls and arrive at Parc de la Mar. There are a few stops here and there to see the ancient Church of Sant'Eulalia and the Gothic Cathedral of Santa Maria (La Seu), renovated under the direction of Antoni Gaudí. Did you know that this is where you'll find the Ojo del Gótico? It's one of the biggest rose windows in Europe.
- Keep pedaling and you'll come to Plaza Mayor, the heart of the cultural and commercial life of Palma. Then it's a gentle downward slope to the Ramblas and the Passeig Maritim. We'll come back fully fit and toned after this bike city tour.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide information in English and Spanish.
- Child bikes and seats are available on request.
- Minimum age: 8 years; minimum height: 1.40 m.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.