THE WONDERS OF THE OCEAN
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking
A path that opens the doors of the marvelous marine universe: the fauna and the marine flora of the whole world surprise us with their suggestive scenarios catapulting us into a magical and fascinating universe.
- Oceanographic Museum
- Sea and ocean ecosystems
- Underwater tunnel
- Located in a futuristic complex in the City of Arts and Sciences, the Oceanographic Museum is the largest aquarium in Europe and one of the most important tourist attractions on the Iberian peninsula.
- Our visit to the park will reveal thousands of the secrets of the seas and oceans on our planet. Beneath the vaults containing glass as blue as the sea, we will walk through the different wings and come face to face with the different creatures that inhabit the most diverse habitats on the planet.
- We will admire life in the oceans and coral reefs through an underground tunnel, enter a huge igloo to observe the ecosystem in the Arctic seas and we can also witness the dolphins' acrobatics in the dolphinarium. With a total of five pools, it is the largest dolphinarium of its kind in Europe, capable of hosting 2,210 spectators. Before our eyes, the dolphins will showcase their ability and intelligence in a sequence of extraordinary acts.
- After our visit, we will return to the ship but the memories of the amazing things we have seen will be etched on our minds for a long time: sea turtle beach, the penguins' rocks, the tank with sharks and barracudas and all 45,000 examples of the underwater world at the park.
Good to know
- In case of special events or during peak times the entrance to the dolphinarium cannot be guaranteed.
- No interaction with the
animals will be possible.?