FAIAL, THE WONDER OF MADEIRA
Panorama, Nature, Meal included
A panoramic tour that allows us to admire the center of Funchal, crossing vineyards and plantations of sugar cane and then touching the picturesque town of Faial and Terreiro da Luta, with its stunning views over the city of Funchal.
What we will see
* Funchal: panoramic tour
* Lunch at restaurant
* Terreiro da Luta
* Sliding down in Cestinhos (Basket)
* Funchal Center: local craft store and tasting of local wines
What we will do
* When we leave the port, we will make a sightseeing tour downtown of Funchal, driving up to Agua de Pena, Portela and Porto da Cruz. * After a trip through the vineyards and sugarcane plantations, we arrive to Faial. * We stop for lunch in a restaurant and in the afternoon we continue to Terreiro de Luta, which offers a panoramic view of the city of Funchal. *From here we have the opportunity to go down to Funchal in the typical cestinhos, traditional hand made wicker baskets. * Once in Funchal, we stop at a local craft store, where we can admire an exhibition of typical lace and taste the inevitable wines produced with the renowned local grape variety,il Madera, thanks to which the island is world famous .
What you need to know
* The panoramic tour provides a number of twists and turns.
* Seats are limited, so be sure to book early.