An unmissable Jeep excursion around the island of Madeira, through dense woodland and protected and untouched areas, crossing typical roads, small rivers and waterfalls.
What we will see
- Woodland areas
- Typical roads for the transportation of agricultural products
- Protected areas
- Paths and
What we will do
- From the dock, we take the Jeeps and head into one of the island's most beautiful woodland areas, taking typical roads used mostly to carry local agricultural produce to the inhabitants of these rural areas.
- The tour will give us the chance to explore protected areas covered with the dense natural vegetation that characterises this island of volcanic origins. This is, without a doubt, the best way to discover the still-untouched areas of the island, peaceful, majestic and otherwise unexplored.
- We will explore paths that climb the mountain side, and water courses and valleys.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. Information will be provided by the driver in English during the trip.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Minimum age: 13.
- Minimum height: 150 cm.
- The planned panoramic itinerary includes a number of curves and hairpin bends.