DISCOVER LISBON BY TRAM
Green-pass required, Culture & local gems, Less than 1 hour walking, 52
The ideal excursion for discovering Lisbon's most characteristic, traditional locations in a highly original and unusual way. GREEN PASS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EXCURSION, PLEASE CARRY IT WITH YOU. IN CASE YOU DO NOT HAVE IT, YOU CAN OBTAIN IT ONBOARD.
- Historic centre and old quarters by tram (approx. 40 mins)
- Local dessert and wine tasting
- Jerónimos Monastery and Church
- We set off by coach to the town centre.
- Here we are met by a traditional tram with wooden interiors that has been reserved for our use. Trams are the most common mode of transport in the city and many are highly evocative historic vehicles. They connect the various areas of Lisbon, a city built, like Rome, on seven hills.
- We head by tram to the most characteristic districts of the historic centre, admiring their magnificent sights. On board the tram we can sample Lisbon's typical dessert, Pastel de Nata, washing it down with a delicious glass of Port.
- Our excursion concludes with a visit to the exterior of the imposing Jerónimos Monastery and Church complex.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.