AN OFF ROAD TRIP TO THE EDGE OF EUROPE
In a nutshell An unusual, adventurous tour on board a comfortable off road to discover the historic fishing village of Cascais, the unspoilt nature of the Serra de Sintra, the incomparable views of Cabo da Roca and the enchanting town of Sintra.
Good to know
- Serra de Sintra
- Cabo da Roca
- We set off from the port of Lisbon in our comfortable off road for an adventurous itinerary. Our first stop is at Cascais, a historic fishing village that is now one of Portugal's favourite seaside resorts.
- Following the coastline, we then turn onto a dirt track heading for the unspoilt scenery of Serra de Sintra with its century-old trees, evocative landscapes and picturesque villages.
- Finally we arrive at Cabo da Roca, a promontory that overhangs the Atlantic Ocean at the most western point of continental Europe where we make a quick stop to admire the incomparable panoramic views.
- The last stop on our jeep tour is at the evocative town of Sintra which charms every visitor with its fairytale atmosphere. Here we can take advantage of some free time to admire the beauty of its narrow streets and buildings.
Good to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 6.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take part.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. Information will be provided by the driver in English during the trip.