JEEP DRIVE TO DISCOVER THE ISLAND OF SÃO MIGUEL
In a nutshell An exalting 4x4 adventure on dirt roads off the beaten track to admire the enchanting scenery dotted with volcanic peaks and lakes and characterised by lush vegetation. The excursion ends with a visit to a pineapple plantation to find out all there is to know about this tasty fruit.
Good to know
- Jeep excursion around São Miguel on minor roads surrounded by nature
- Stops to admire the lush vegetation and volcanic scenery
- Visit to a pineapple plantation
- We leave the port behind us on a comfortable Jeep for a thrilling adventure around the island of São Miguel among volcanic lakes and craters.
- We drive along winding minor roads surrounded by nature among small streams and mountain scenery.
- Along the way to Sete Cidades, we make various stops to admire the local vegetation, gentle valleys, glistening waters of the volcanic lakes and the small towns that dot the scenery.
- Before heading back, we stop in a pineapple plantation to learn more about the local production activities.
Good to know
- Pregnant women, wheelchair uses and guests with mobility, back and neck problems are not allowed on this excursion.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion does not include a guide, the driver will provide all the information necessary.
- Minimum age: 13 years old.