OCEAN SAFARI AMONG WHALES AND DOLPHINS
In a nutshell An excursion dedicated to sea and nature lovers with a particularly adventurous spirit. A unique occasion to get to know the world of cetaceans up close as we observe them (with a bit of luck) swimming in the Atlantic waters. While we wait to spot them, an expert marine biologist reveals various curiosities regarding these fascinating mammals.
Good to know
- Speedboat excursion with a marine biologist as a guide
- Possible sighting of cetaceans
- We start the excursion by getting on a coach taking us to the harbour where we board our speedboat.
- A marine biologist provides important information to understand the extraordinary variety of the local marine ecosystem, which is home to 24 cetacean species including sperm and humpback whales and 6 dolphin species.
- With a bit of luck, we might spot some of these species in their natural habitat and discover just how common whale hunting used to be and how, thanks to the efforts made to safeguard them, these amazing animals can now live and reproduce freely.
- We make our way back to the ship with our hearts filled with memories of an unforgettable experience.
Good to know
- The excursion is reserved for guests in good health, leading an active lifestyle and lovers of adventure.
- Pregnant women and people with back and neck problems are not advised to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not available to wheelchair users.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 16 years old.